From: neisha d gooden <ndsg@eudoramail.com>
To: <sinclair@jump.net>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 1999 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: girnigoe/sinclair

> Hello Ian,
>My name is Chris Gooden and I reside in the U.S. I must admit I'm a little
envious that you are so fortunate to live on Sinclair Bay. What a beautiful
view you must have! I would be so pleased to have a copy of the tape you
made. I'm not concerned with the proffesional quality of the tape. I think a
rustic view of the castles is very appropriate. My only concern is that I
won't be patient enough to wait until Grandma's birthday to watch it. She is
going to be so thrilled!!
>My address is
>CK Gooden
>1130 W Skylight Rd.
>Salem IN 47167
>USA
>Just let me know about shipping charges. I'm so pleased with all the
wonderful responses I've recieved. I can hardly wait to recieve them!! Have
a wonderful day and I'm looking forward to hearing from you again.

account at http://www.eudoramail.com