Re: Happy to meet, sorry to part, happy to meet again

Dear Ian,
             Thanks for your address in Manchester.  My Brother's widow and
young son live in Derby.  I just sent them an e-mail giving them our dates in
August when we shall be on our way up from Norwich area to Gleneagles area.
We shall probably spend one day in Derby and one night.  Perhaps we could
stop in and have lunch with you on our way North after leaving them.  We
would in any case call to make sure you were there before doing so.  Enjoy
your entries in the computer pages..

All the best,  Donald & Mary.