Happy to meet, sorry to part, happy to meet again

Hello Donald and Mary,
Lovely to hear from you, and may I say it was a great pleasure for Joan and
I to meet you after all Niven has told us about you.
I am only sorry that we never really got to have a good blether, time just
seemed to go so quickly, but I think everybody enjoyed themselves doing
their own thing. We will make a point of sharing some quality time, next
time we meet.
For your diary, our personal infomation.
Ian Sinclair
Sabre D'Or Hotel,
392 Wilbraham Road,
Chorlton-Cum-Hardy,