Argyll Sinclair's

Hi Everyone -

I am back subscribed to the list finally.  I feel like I have missed so much
information as well as all my friends!  I had a great trip to Scotland but
then spent weeks (over a month) in bed recovering from an illness.  Almost
back to perfect health so will be back chasing my passion (The Argyll
Sinclair's) shortly.  Have some interesting new clues to follow regarding my
direct line.

Anyway - just wanted to say hello and get back in the loop.

Yours aye yours,

Juli Anderson