Re: Baptist Religion--A hint?

-------

I would be interested in this information also! I was raised in a baptist church
but married a Sinclair so that doesn't count. My husband attended a Presbeterian
church, his mother's family were Methodists and as far as I know his father didn't
know what to believe as far as God and denominations. Grandmother Edna Stammer
Sinclair was of the Christian Science belief. Can someone expound on this matter?
If we are to "Commit thy work to God", it should be the Creator God and not a
denomination but these are interesting questions.
Desiree