Re: Pete Cummings

-------

I to would like to express my saddness of hearing of Pete Cummings
death. Although I never had the chance to meet Pete he became a familiar
person to me through his help and the list. He is a very sad loss to so
many. It is people like Pete who devote themselves so much to helping
others that make those of us so far away in New Zealand etc feel a part
of the list.
My thoughts are with his family,

Sincerely,
Jenny Coster,