Pete Cummings

-------

Because of this discussion group, I was able to locate a "cousin" three
generations removed...  and this cousin shared with me the extensive
research of Pete Cummings which reveals the fact that we are direct
descendants of Prince Henry.  I will be forever grateful to Mr. Cummings
for his diligence in tracing this genealogical information, and for all he
has done to help other Sinclairs in discovering their ancestors.  He will
surely be missed, not only as a valuable contributor to this discussion
group, but by all who knew him.

Annie Laurie Sinclair

[
[ or send mail to majordomo@jump.net with this single line in the body: