Apologies to List for duplicate "autoposts"

-------

List Members,

As the only responses to the idea of autoposting Guest Book entries to this
list were positive, I "turned on" that function last night. Well despite
efforts to avoid the problem of multiple posts of the same entry, wouldn't
you know that the second one that comes through shows up 3 times! Please
accept my apologies. There are some built in protections at the Guest Book
to avoid someone hitting the "submit" button multiple times and most often
it works.

Anyway, I'll build in a little more protection to avoid this problem in the
future since I know it is aggravating. I'll also include the poster's name
in the "Subject" of the message so that you will be able to recognize
accidental multiple posts immediately.

Again, sorry for this problem. I will fix it.

Regards,
Paul Sinclair

[
[  info sinclair