Re: Sinclair Guest Book Entries: Need advice

-------

At 09:31 PM 2/16/99 -0500, you wrote:

> I am looking for my father's family that may still be living; his name
> Charles
> Ray Sinclair, born in Clinton, S.C.

Hi Linda Kay,
Clinton, SC is close to my home town of Whitmire in Newberry County.  My line
goes back several generations in the Brown's Creek area of Union County, SC.
See my web page for more information.   Do you think that you might have
relatives from Union County?

Do you live in the Clinton area at this time?  We live in Greenville, SC.

Good luck and let me know if I can be of any help.

Mel

There is more to sailing than ropes and winches, cleats
and bulging sails.  There are faraway places and the ever
changing light, and the silence, and a great peace at the
bottom of your soul. ----Ferenc Mate'