Sinclair Clan Gathering?

-------

I just found this website.  It's wonderful.  My
grandfather was Frederick Walker Sinclair of New
Orleans, Louisiana.  He was born at Marlfield in
Glouchester County, Virginia.  I attended a family
reunion there in 1978 of the descendents of Captain
John Sinclair of Lands' End, Glouchester County,
Virginia.  There were more than 400 of us and we all
had a wonderful time.  Is there to be a gathering of
the clan in Scotland in 2000, as was suggested in
another posting?  Sounds great!  I wonder where
they'll put us all?  Will somebody please elucidate?
Penelope Law