Re: Rollo/Gangerolv

-------

To Laurel

Are you considering the Gathering in 2000?  We are hoping to as well, with 2 grown kids in tow.  We also plan to make a pilgrimage to the Isle of Islay.  I
can't think of a better way to celebrate the millenium than to bring them back
to their roots (GGGG grandparents, Neil and Christian Sinclair left Islay in 1842).  By that time I hope to have finished my research, and finally be able to
print a family book.  Then I'll start the Dutch side of the family.

Wouldn't it be great to finally meet?

All the best,

Toni

[