Sinclair research

Greetings,

My husbands Grandfather was Alexander (no middle name) Sinclair, born
Nov 24, 1884 in Scotland to Alexander Sinclair and Elizabeth (maiden
name Henry); died Aug 11, 1943 in Wisconsin, USA. He never discussed his
family with my husbands Grandmother, Viola (maiden name Isaacson) who was
his 2nd wife. However, he did continue to make trips back every year for
visits. It has been suggested that his behavior was typical (for Jews)
of that era. I have tried several online geneaology information sites
to no avail. I am open to other suggestions for research??

Blessings,
Carol