Re: Laurel

John, there was another person who was on Laurel's site. Could you tell
me the e-mail address so I can send my condolences? Laurel and me worked
together on Sinclair family history and also we e-mailed and I sent her
a ton of snail mail documents for her pet project about Sinclairs and
Native Americans in Washington and Oregon states. I wish we had never
lost touch. I wish to know if her project ever was completed and who ,
if anyone is minding the store. Thanks, Gordon