Re: Christine Sinclair- NCAA Soccer Finals

>I seem to recall a mention of soccer player, Christine Sinclair, on the list.
> In addition to playing on the Canadian national team, she plays for Univ. of
>Portland. Some of you may have seen her score the opening goal in the match
>against  Penn State yesterday in the semi-finals of the women's NCAA soccer
>tournament.  I believe the finals between Portland and Santa Clara Univ. are
>tomorrow--should be on television in most US markets.  I was interested to
>hear the enthusiastic endorsements of her all-around talents.  She is
>apparently a terrific student in addition to being a great soccer player.

Trying the search feature, which you will see at the top of the navbar
in the upper left of
 http://sinclair.quarterman.org/

that Christine does not appear.  Another Christine Sinclair, executed in 1813,
does.  I've made a web page for her:
 http://sinclair.quarterman.org/who/christineexecuted.html

I've also made a web page for the much more reputable Christine of Soccer:
 http://sinclair.quarterman.org/who/christine_soccer.html

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>