Re: Intellectual Norman Families/

It is a far, far better thing to have a firm anchor in nonsense rather
sailing the ship on the sea of reality.

All my life I have proudly worn the sobriquet 'Sinclair'.  It is only since
the event of this list have I known of "The International Strategy" of the
Sinclair's.  What is this mysterious strategy?

Are we looking at world conquest here?  The Bruces, Stewarts, Montgommerys,
Setons et al? They are but footnotes to our newly reinvented history.

Today Noss Head and from that shining light house beacon tomorrow the world!
Fatherland, Fartherland send us the sign your children have waited to see.
Tomorrow Tomorrow the world is mine tomorrow the world is mine, tomorrow
belong to me.

Sinclair