Currently showing at the National Gallery of Scotland....

Cousins all, but particularly those within cooee of The Mound
in Edinburgh;  Alert! Alert!

Currently on exhibition at the National Gallery of Scotland:

( See website at:
http://www.nationalgalleries.org/index.asp?centre=html/2-galleries/2-indGall
eryFS.asp?gallery=1-bCurr )

>  Paintings, drawings and prints are brought together to celebrate
>  Rosslyn and its Castle, Chapel and Glen which have been riddled
>  with legend and intrigue since 1446.
------

Niven?  Ian?   Please, someone tell me they've BEEN, or are soon
to be going!!   I want to hear all about it!

Oh for a Lear Jet and a packed lunch!

Cheers,

Ian Newman
Perth, Western Australia