Re: Census & Cemetery Transciption

on 6/20/02 11:21 AM, Wanda Sinclair at wanda.sinclair@3web.net wrote:

> I am looking for any Censuses references or Cemetery Transcriptions of All
> Sinclair (or St. Clair, Sinkler, etc.) located in the world.
>
> I have pull out Sinclairs' listed in the following:
>
> 1881 Census for Canada
> 1871 Census (Head of Household) Ontario
> Ontario Cemetery Transcription (just an index to which cemetery (not finished
> typing up the transcriptions)
> 1901 - Ontario (some)
> Ontario Vital Statistics.
> Ontario Probates

[ Excess quotations omitted. ]

Dear Wanda,
Have you anything on the ( 2) John Sinclairs that were on the 1881 Canada
census for the Toronto area  . They were born about 1874-76, as you know I
am still trying to locate my Grandfather, I think he may be the fellow on
the 1891 census of the Toronto ,York, St Patrick ward, he was listed as 18
years of age, from Scotland.
Is there any way to trace him back to Scotland?
Thanks again,
Bill