Re: St. Clair -Knox-Wayne-Wedderburn

> Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 00:51:25 EDT
> From: KTenn36117@aol.com
> Subject: Re: St. Clair -Knox-Wayne-Wedderburn
>
> As for Anthony Wayne.... I'm not sure if he has
> descendants
> today.  Anyone know??
>
> Kozy Tennant

My ex-wife's maternal grandmother told me once that her family had General
Wayne as an ancestor. I never saw any documentation; she said it was just
something that the family always talked about. I forwarded that post to my
ex-wife for printing and sending to her grandmother, and asked her to send
me any comments she got in return. If I receive anything, I'll forward to
the list at that time, but don't hold your breath since she's almost 90
and not quite as sharp mentally as she used to be. I would have her ask
her mother also except that she suffered a stroke a couple years ago and
does not communicate well at all now. I do know that the family was
located in the NW Ohio/NE Indiana area in the late 1800's.

Ken DeBusk
Michigan, USA