Re: junkie (long post - sorry!)

I like the story about the mudscraper. That's one of the best things about
this- to stand were they stood and see what they saw.
I agree about the photos. To know what g-g-grandma & pa looked like would be
great. I'd love to know who to blame this nose of mine on.
With a new computer that has a CD witer, I can now add pictures to my files,
and having the castle photos gives a whole new feel.
I recently completed a 'virtual' Civil War tour of my 4 soldier ancestors (2
Sinclairs) with CW era photos which adds a new dimension. (About a half
dozen great sites if anyone is interested)
But Ian, did you try the scraper?
Take care, Kevin