Re: Prince Henry & The PHSSofNA

Dear Neil St. Clair,

    Thank you for your message regarding Prince Henry Sinclair.  I would
appreciate it very much if you would put on the discussion list Niven
Sinclair's "Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt."  Since 1995 I have been setting up
Clan Sinclair booths at Scottish and Celtic festivals in Virginia.  I would
very much like to have this information so that I may display it for visitors
to the Clan Sinclair booths to read.   For several years I have been a member
of the Prince Henry Sinclair Society of North America and I am proud to be a
member.

Sincerely,

Susan M. Sinclair Green Grady
Virginia Commissioner