Re: Historical Accuracy - Firefighter Statue & Jarl Henry Memorial

You comments are right on.  I have gotten a few emails from list members-off
list.  The discussions about Henry were part of the reason I posted the piece.

I know in Tucson the story got quite a bit of coverage, and Tucson is the
more liberal major city in Arizona.  I have been surpassed by the positive
off list.  I to am not a racist. I do see race used as a method of pushing an
agenda for many groups.

Thanks again
John S
Tucson