Sinclair move from Maine to Minnesota 1854

I am researching by branch of the Sinclair family that moved from Maine
to Minnesota. According to  the newspaper obit of my great grandfather
Alfred L. Sinclair, the family of Cryus Bourke and Mary B. ( Hussey ? )
Sinclair moved to Minnesota in 1854. They settled in Money Creek, Winona
Co. Minnesota, which is located in southeast corner of Minnesota.
Thanks to Mrs. Jean Grigsby I now have a link back to Robert Sinkler and
Elizabeth Denmark who were in Wells, York Co, Maine about 1700.

My great great grandfather was Cyrus Bourke Sinclair born 13 mar 1810
Maine, married Mary B.
(Hussey ?) born Maine. both are buried in Money Creek Cemetery, Winona
Co, Minnesota.
Children are:
William born Maine
Amasa Taylor born 1839 Maine
Asenath born 1841 Maine
Martha born 1845 Maine
Maria born Maine
Alfred L. born 8 July 1849 Maine, my great grandfather
George born Minnesota
Arvilla born Minnesota

The family of Alfred L. Sinclair and his wife Elnora King.
Elnora King born 8 Feb. 1854 McHenry Co, Illinois died 26 Sept. 1937,
Crow Wing Co, Minnesota.
Parents of Elnora King were Albert King born New York and K.( maybe
Katherine ) Lutheria Hannon born New York
Children:
Donny born Minnesota
William A. born 1873 Winona Co, Minnesota
Robert G. born 22 Oct. 1890 Minnesota, my grandfather
Bert Harrison born Minnesota

Robert G. ( Gilbert ? ) married Alice Marion Houle born 6 Dec 1893,
Morrison Co, Minnesota died 13 July 1921 Crow Wing Co, Minnesota.
Parents of Alice Houle were Joseph Houle and Alphonsine Marchand.
Children:
Donald Alfred Joseph, my dad
Gilbert Patrick
William Authur