RE: : Academics patronising attitudes?

I repeat, I had no problem with what was written, just the manner of the
wording. I, and most people I would hazard a guess, do not have problems
with factual or mythological sources being used to support conjectures &
hypothesis. How those items are presented is where the perception of
patronization arises. I think Joe's reply message more clearly stated what
he meant in the first message, without giving an impression of elitism.
Having followed this list for some time now, I have found Joe to be a well
reasoned, intelligent and open minded individual. I have the highest respect
for his opinions and enjoy reading his remarks. My comments were in no way a
criticism of him. I just thought the posting that I replied to could have
been phrased better. Which true to form, he did quite admirably. Thank you
Joe for past and future comments. I look forward to them.

Respectfully Yours,
	Dana