Re: Announcement

Laurel is a worthy opponent. We all have our limits, but how can you
possibly find your boundaries
unless you explore as far and as wide as you possibly can? to fail in an
attempt at something new and uncharted is better than to safely succeed in a
repeat of something that has been done.

There is for me sceptism. In the long run the pessimist or skeptic may be
proved right, but the optimist has a better time on the trip. Our dear
Laurel os very much the opitimist.  Laurel is like a stained-glass window.
The window sparkles and shines when the sun is out, but when the darkness
sets in, the true beauty is revealed from a light  within.

The light is within her.

Buckle on your sword, Laurel, pick up your lance we have battles to fight.

Sinclair