Re: Announcement Ivan of Trafalgar responds

       Dear Cousin Laurel,

       It is with a great deal of regret that we note your resignation as
Clan Historian.  We are all grateful to you for all you have done to promote,
collect, and preserve our Glorious Clan's History.  You have played a major
role in uncovering just how GLORIOUS it is.

       Best wishes to Cousin Ward 'Bud' Ginn.  We are grateful that you have
assumed this very important position.  We wish you the best.  May you have
much pleasure and satisfaction from your accomplishments and contributions.

       Again, Laurel, thanks, many thanks.  We will count on still hearing
from you on this list and in the newsletter.  Best wishes.

       Gratefully,

       Cousin Ivan D. Lancaster of Trafalgar  USA