Re: Tim's Comments

Re. Katherine's comments on bizarre poltical habits. In iereland when I was
a young man, though its difficult sometimes to remeber that far back in
history, the old political adagae was - vote early and vote often. Thatwas
nothing in comparison to the chaos that ensued an act of the Dail which gave
the vote to inmates of mental institutions. Enter car-loads of intending
deputies bearing lollipos and cigarettes by the dozen. Corruption? Perhaps,
but it happened in Ireland.

As to keeping American politicians comments freshin my mind, compared to the
dull dross that issues from the political lips in England - they are
glorious.

Best wishes

Tim