Re: History

Dear Sinclair,

     He has also written two books about myths in American history which I
read.  The were very good.  In 1998 or 1999 he hosted some television
programs on the History Channel, a television channel in the United States,
about myths in American history.  I learned much from these programs.

                       Sincerely,

                        Susan Grady