Re: Reading books & learning

Sally's idea is delightful - I have the time for such a project, but who
will organise and fund it? That is always the problem. However as an
intermediate stop-gap, I shall use the list to publicise any lectures and
tallks that I am scheduled to mae and which are open to the general public
both in the Uk, Europe and the USA as and when bookings are confirmed. That
may make such occiasions more accesible to list members.

As to booklists, please see the bibliographies in our published works. Other
lists can be supplied in response to detailed requests.

Best wishes

Tim