Sword of the North

Dear Ian,
    Just received the copy of the Sword of the North.  I am so pleased with
it and it was so good of you to send it to me.  I know I will enjoy it much
and shall start right away.
Hope you are having a good holiday.

    I have put the information about the formation of The Knights Templar
Preceptory on the Clan Sinclair website --actually in three places under
Templars, Statue of Prince Henry, and Scotland &Caithness.  Sounds like
exciting times there.  Glad to get the confirmation that he will be called
Prince Henry St. Clair.  All the info I was getting about the statue was
that he would be called Prince.  Henry Sinclair.

Laurel