Re: St. Clairs/ W.Va.

Dear Jean, I meant to ask you if you think that all  the people who are
looking for W.Va ancestors know that it was Virginia until the War Between
the States?  I am not questioning anyones intelligence but I know that the
teaching of American History has been sadly lacking in our schools for some
time and occasionally I find myself wondering where this or that county went
and then remembering that we were all Virginians at one time.  All my best ,
Charlotte