Re: St. Clairs

Jean...you have made my Christmas...I have long suspected that Nathan was
her father, but really couldn't put her there. also did have that Davis's
had married Sinclair's, but again could not put together.

I will put my stuff together and smail it to you after Xmas....getting
ready to go to Georgia for the Holidays. Thanks Aileen