***************
From: Lena A L lal@algonet.se
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 22:48:36 +0100

The purpose of the database is to gather as much information on the Clan
as possible for safe keeping in the Sinclair Archives at Noss Head in
Scotland. The only ones that will have total access to the database will
be
myself, Lena, Margaret Stokes in Australia and of course our Clan
Archivist Ian Sinclair at Noss Head. In the future (50 - 100 years from
now) it might be opened to special researchers.