RE: New Topic Crest

Dear Sinclairs All,

It continues to suprise me that many of you even bother to argue/debate and
get heated over the fact that the other party;
rightly or wrongly does not buy into your own point of view.

The discussion has to move on...
Each of you know in your own minds that your right, and are working through
your own processes...
Everyone is at different levels and roads, even though they appear to be on
the wrong road from where-ever you the individual is currently positioned at
this moment.

I declare each of you a winner!
I also largely agree and disagree with each and all of you.
But I won't be slowed down because of it.

Kindest regards
Bruce

And Jeff I will be getting back to you on Bannockburn!