Re: the TRUTH

I am totaly responisible for the words I write both here and elsewhere. I am
not resposible in the elast for any emotional colour with which any reader
may interepret them. That is a matter for the individual reader and I will
never cease to be amazed at the almost infinite interpretations that are put
on my work. Readers letters and comments at talks have long since made it
brutally evident that I am belived to have said things that are,quite
frankly, not in anymanuscript I have composed.As to the
interpretation you put on the tome of my writing - i.e. dominant - frankly
that is not there either, it only exists in your perception and that is not
my reponsibility.

Best wishes

Tim