Re: No more

For Richard Huseth,

You are entitled to your opinions, but please I beg of you, study all my
correspondence in depth and yyou will find a strong core of consistency. I
argue in favour of logic, reason, the rule of law, truth and justice. While
the paremeters that bound these subjects can be intepreted differently,
swords mean precisely what they say. Suggest you re-read a recent
correspondent, John S Quarterman, who wrote:

    "Third, please note that criticising "my country right or wrong" isn't
the same thing as criticising a reasoned choice to support one's
government's position."

I counld not agree more.

Best wishes

Tim