Re: No more

First, I must commend everyone on maintaining (for the most part)
civility in a sometimes heated discussion.

Second, I recommend that we continue to maintain civility, regardless
of the topic at hand.  Even if you think someone else has displayed a
lapse in civility, you do not bolster your own position by following suit.

Third, please note that criticising "my country right or wrong"
isn't the same thing as criticising a reasoned choice to support
one's government's position.

Fourth, do please remember that ad hominem attacks are forbidden
on this list.  Criticise the message, if you like, but don't attack
the messenger.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>