just subscribed

Hullo, I've just subscribed to this list and look forward to the discussions. I now am living in California, USA and originated in Wick, Caithness, Scotland.  I am son to John J. Sinclair and Betty L. Sinclair (Shepherd). My paternal grand father was John J. Sinclair, as well, and my uncles (fathers brothers) are(were) Leonard and William. My paternal aunts were Bertha and Mildred. Maternally, my grand father was Charles H. Shepherd, his brothers were Milton and George. Does all this qualify me to be a Sinclair? *L* I am married to an American lass these many years and am father to Jennifer, Charles, Sara and Esther and grandfather to Maddison, Kaili and Morgan.