RE: Introduction to the Sinclair Discussion List

John,
Whew!  What a great job!  I didn't realize the enormity of work that you've
done on such a broad scale until I read the "Introduction" email.

Thanks for all of your efforts with the discussion list and the web pages.
You have built an extraordinary reference for Clan Sinclair.

Regards,
Mel

The Sinclair Group, Mel Sinclair, President
The Human Resource Solutions Company
224 Bransfield Rd., Suite 100
Greenville, SC  29615
Tele. 864-268-3550; Fax 864-322-5646