Re: The Sinclair Prayer

Donald,
 You are truely a very special brother to me. Thanks so much for the gift you have bestowed on your immediate family and for generations to come. The gift is knowing our Scottish ancestory and the many people we have had a chance to get to know because of you - including the wonderful people I'm getting to know on the list.

Happy Easter Everyone!
Julie Sinclair Hedrick
Indianapolis, Indiana

>>> <DSinc39156@aol.com> 04/20 7:25 PM >>>
It is the time of year to remember our prayers. As a follow up to the
Sinclair Quiz, I offer these compiled words of wisdom for those of you who
are Bloody Minded.

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
The wisdom to hide the bodies of those who might cross me today.
And help me be careful of the toes I may stomp on today,
For they may be connected to the bum I might have to kiss tommorow.
Help me be compasionate to those who only give 100% at work
(12% Monday 23% Tuesday 40% Wednesday 20% Thursday and 5% on Friday)
And help me remember....when I'm having a really bad day, and it seems
everyone is trying to get under my skin, That it takes 42 muscles to frown,
but only 4 to extend my fiddle finger and tell them to Bite Me!

Now that I have been awake for awhile, I'm ready to greet my family and
friends. I truely hope that this is taken in the correct context. It is my
way of making you all smile. I am very greatfull for what The Father, the Son
and the Holy Spirit has done for us all

Donald Sinclair (Indianapolis)