The Sinclair Prayer

It is the time of year to remember our prayers. As a follow up to the
Sinclair Quiz, I offer these compiled words of wisdom for those of you who
are Bloody Minded.

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
The wisdom to hide the bodies of those who might cross me today.
And help me be careful of the toes I may stomp on today,
For they may be connected to the bum I might have to kiss tommorow.
Help me be compasionate to those who only give 100% at work
(12% Monday 23% Tuesday 40% Wednesday 20% Thursday and 5% on Friday)
And help me remember....when I'm having a really bad day, and it seems
everyone is trying to get under my skin, That it takes 42 muscles to frown,
but only 4 to extend my fiddle finger and tell them to Bite Me!

Now that I have been awake for awhile, I'm ready to greet my family and
friends. I truely hope that this is taken in the correct context. It is my
way of making you all smile. I am very greatfull for what The Father, the Son
and the Holy Spirit has done for us all

Donald Sinclair (Indianapolis)