Re: Surnames

<< Searching the IGI at the mormon site gives just three William Sinclair
 born in England in 1835. None of them has a B-name. However this
 William's mothers surname was Brown and maybe his full name was William
 Brown Sinclair..... but as you gave no dates I don't know if he fits
 your William B S.

Lena --

Thank you for following up so promptly on my inquiry .

Your finding confirms my suspicions that my Sinclair line in the USA is
completely undocumented  !

Jean Grigsby also has been able to find no reference to it !

It appears that I may have a long term and major research effort in England
before I can  solve this puzzle ?

Thank you again for your response .

Joe Greigg