Re: King of Terrors

Interesting stuff , this "King of Terrors"..And Nivin a Grave-Robber...?
Hardly...I myself was going to take William the Elders Tombstone from a
river ever winding closer to it , until the Gov't made a desision that
heritage was indeed as important as to save the markers of ones that
came before us..from..Vandal to Flood! ...Gord