Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 18:45:27 EST
From: CookSLC@aol.com
Subject: Thanks from a Guest

John:

I've valued many of the discussions which, through your effort, have been
available.  Though not a Sinclair, I've had the opportunity to hear of the
islands where my holding is located, discuss Scottish matters generally,
engage in esoteric discussions with emphasis on the Sinclairs and
Freemasonry, and develop friendships.  Lists such as these are boon given us
by the Internet and those individuals, such as yourself, who labour in the
electronic vineyard.

Yours aye,

Glen
Captain G.A. Cook of Kingerly