Black Bun Recipe

Hi Gary
My Wife makes this cake , but she leaves out the nut & mixed peel, but after the cake is cooked,  it is allowed to settle for a couple of days,and then the bottle of hooch comes out and the cake get a good dollop of the hard stuff before it is put away to mature until Hogmanay.
Thanks for the crest colours. I have a family seal, on the seal there are four quarters ,one upper & one lower have a single Rampant Lion,the other two upper & lower have what look like to be Viking long boats with one mast, The Cockrell is placed on top of the shield. What I am looking for is the colouring of the Shield.
Happy New Year to one and all.

Regards,
Ian Sinclair
icsinclair@symphonytel.com