Sinclairs in Orkney/ Genealogie of the Sinclairs

Spent time this week on Rousay (location of our small holding, Kingerly).
Noted the many Sinclairs, including the list of those who died in the Great
War on the memorial in St Magnus Cathedral and other memorials therein.  You
can tell the Cathedral is owned by the Council, as it's actually heated.
Recommend the books by Robert Marwick who reference Sinclairs on Rousay.

I'd previously failed in my efforts to obtain Genealogie of the Sinclairs.  I
shall try again next week, if any are still interested.

Glen
Kite Cottage
Balintore by Tain