Re: Any Inuit in Scotland, Wales or Ireland?

I've often wondered if there is any evidence of Inuit visits/settlements in
the northern regions of Scotland, Wales, or Ireland.  My child's father
(Inuit) says there was an Inuit settlement at some point in North Wales, but
I've never heard anything more about it.  It's a little further south than
most of the other circumpolar settlements, but there are small pockets of
Inuit settlements in other regions - Canada, of course, Russia, Scandinavia,
China, Japan, Greenland, etc.

Here is my son decorating the Christmas tree:  James Osuitok Sinclair Price.
He is half-Inuit, one-quarter Sinclair, and one-quarter Welsh.

Ellen