Re: Referendum

I do not wish to get into this affray but must make one thing clear.

The referrals to Yahoo need to be clarified.  I am the list owner and
moderator of the Sinclair roots genealogy list.  The list is genealogy only
and not general discussion.  That is how it was set up and that is how it
will remain.

All are welcome providing they abide by the rules for subscribing and for
posting content.  You play by the rules or you don't play at all.

Regards,

Gary M Sinclair