Dead Horse

The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. A great many
people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their
prejudices. No one including this writer is immune from prejudices.

Petty minds attack of people.

Ordinary minds speak of small events and weather.

Open minds have dreams and ideas.

To know where we have been is to know where we are going. I crave factual
certainty. I thirst for a meaningful vision. This quest made me a cynic.
There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.

Cynicism is somewhat like becoming an archbishop to meet women.

Sinclair