William the Elder and His OffSpring

To: sinclair@quarterman.org

I have posted William's grave site photo.  It had to be moved, as the
river was eating away at the banks. He is in the same, or or less,
condition as when he was buried. This is due to the preserving quality
of the permafrost. I further posted a list of all his offspring. I have
a copy of his will if anyone is interested. It is three typewritten
pages. I have a photostat of the handwritten one somewhere, but it is
very hard to read, Regards,    Cousin Gordon