the gypsies and more

I was busy in the kitchen just now and answered part of my own question-of
course the KT's had something to do with the gypsies- the tarot, whose actual
intended uses may have been more than telling fortunes.   I was reading over
the wkend about St Marie de la Mer and them gathering there. Must of been a
route they traveled (around and out of sight of the numerous battles). We
know it took them to Rosslyn. Where else. For what else. Hmm   -Gay Dvorak